Thursday 16 August 2018

Social Study Slam. Teachers Strike.

It started at Ali’s cafe, town square, to Damien O’Conner’s office, and all the way back into town. The aim was for a few different reasons. Part of it was for a pay rise for teachers, as they deserve it and more experienced teachers to a less amount of kids. In some schools and classes, there are 60 kids to only 2 teachers. I think that they deserve much more than they have. We are lucky at our school, because the biggest classroom in our school only has about 25-26 students, though now that our classroom teachers are leaving, we couldn’t find a suitable replacement. In my opinion, teachers deserve everything that they striked for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
Sinead