Friday 29 July 2016

My Monday Morning.

My Monday Morning

I woke up by the sound of Mum yelling at me to get up. “ Come on, get up, harden up cupcake”. I could hear the sound of my brother sleeping. He was as loud as a mad squirrel that had just gotten woken up in the middle of hibernation. I really wanted to stay sleeping in my warm, cozy bed but it is not the holidays anymore(sadly). Still half asleep, I opened up my curtains. It may be the winter but the sun beamed through the clouds into my eyes. The fog looked like a huge fluffy cloud that just wants to hug you. The tree that stands outside my frosty window looks like it just had its Christmas. I went down the stairs with my eyes half open nearly tripping over my own foot. I sleepily walked into the kitchen and I poured some weet bix in a bowl. I didn’t open my eyes until, SLASH! OOPS! I must of put too much in my bowl. Well that taught me a lesson. I slowly ate all of it and packed my bag and yelled at Shaymus to get out of the shower. I think he’s going to turn into a fish soon with how much he has a shower. 10 minutes later, he was finally out so we grabbed our bags and walked to the small bus shelter that’s next to the mailbox. It took us about 10 minutes to get there but we finally arrived. The bus came after 5 minutes of waiting. Our bus is a small van shaped thing that looks like bird poop had just given birth to a rainbow( it’s white and has other colours like red and yellow on it). We both hopped on the bus and drove to school talking to our friends.

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Sinead. You have some super descriptive language here. I like the humour and dialogue too. Next time, for BTB, we'll look at paragraphing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
Sinead