Friday 17 March 2017

Kia ora,

My name is Sinead and I am writing to you about the council funding of the strengthening works for the Left Bank Gallery.

I am supporting option 1.
​Option 1
To temporarily suspend the lease and fund the required earthquake strengthening works on the building to bring it to a minimum of 34% NBS.


Greymouth is losing all it’s historic buildings and if we lose all of them then nobody will want to come to Greymouth anymore to live or to visit Greymouth and everyone will move away to live somewhere else. We have already lost Toy World and it is being replaced(why did you do that). If you keep this awesome building then people can hop out of their car to look at it and if we do keep it, people will think that Greymouth actually has something to show.You might think that I am think that I am just dreaming but it can really happen, do you really want people to drive right past us and got to Hokitika. Even though I am only 10, I can still make a change so I hope I have changed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
Sinead