Thursday 8 November 2018

Grey District Athletics recount!!!

This week on Wednesday I, along with about half of the senior area in our school went to the Grey District Athletics. When we got there on the bus, we got in line in our age groups. I made it in for 80 and 100m sprints, 1200m run, high jump and relay. First, we had the 1200m run. I came second out of the year seven girls! I was so lucky that straight after that we had our first break though most of the other runners had to go straight to their things! If there was one thing that annoyed me the most, it would be that in the high jump, I was on my third and last try and I really thought that I could do it. I was about to jump when I slid on the sandy fake grass. Other than that, it was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
Sinead