Wednesday 18 October 2017

The Haast-Hollyford road

The Haast-Hollyford road

Before I start writing, I would like to say that I do not agree with the supporters of the road and I am taking the perspective of another person with another view. I would also like to say that I only got a really short time to do this.



Everyone loves the view of the Fiordland park, right? Well now lots of people want a road to go through it. There are good things about this like-
  • We will be able to get to it easier.
  • More tourists will come to see it and we will get much more money.
  • Everybody will be able to see the most beautiful place in New Zealand.
Of course, there will be some bad things like it like-
  • It’s more accessible so more people can go and throw rubbish in it.
  • It could ruin the view.
Sure, it might be bad in a few ways, but if you don’t think that you will want or need it now, in the future, you might find yourself on it. It is a possibility. It is estimated that 98 km of new road will be constructed through wilderness and the Fiordland National Park.

I hope that you will take my point of view as the road could be very useful to you in the future.

1 comment:

  1. great job i really liked it but next time you could get more facts.

    thxs

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks
Sinead